Full Time Postition
Marcrist International is an award winning, family run, B2B company with headquarters in Doncaster and subsidiary companies in Germany, Switzerland and Asia. Since our formation in 1979, we have single-mindedly followed one ambition:
To be the Innovators and technology leaders in diamond tools: Cutting, Grinding and Drilling.
Operating worldwide, we are beginning a large expansion process due to the growth, changing market needs and success of Marcrist International Ltd.
Our team in the UK is currently expanding and we are looking for a Assistant Accountant to assist with growth across the UK.
Brief Responsibilities will include:
- Head monthly credit control
- Assist with month and year end financials
- Preparation of monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Preparations of VAT returns across various tax jurisdictions
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by the board
The Candidate will have:
- A good understanding of general accounting functions
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- AAT level 4 or equivalent
- Previous accounting experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
What We Offer:
We offer excellent hands on product training and the opportunity to work independently within an international company. In this role you will become an integral and valuable team member with great scope to shape the future of Marcrist within one of the most exciting markets in the UK with massive growth potential.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
*All vacancies are dealt with internally and strictly no agencies required.
Share This Page: