Full Time Postition
Marcrist International is an award winning, family run, B2B company with headquarters in Doncaster and subsidiary companies in Germany, Switzerland and Asia. Since our formation in 1979, we have single-mindedly followed one ambition:
To be the Innovators and technology leaders in diamond tools: Cutting, Grinding and Drilling.
Operating worldwide, we are beginning a large expansion process due to the growth, changing market needs and success of Marcrist International Ltd.
Our team in the UK is currently expanding and we are looking for a Videographer to assist with growth across the UK.
Brief Responsibilities will include:
- Record promotional videos of products and applications
- Edit and manage all video footage for external output
- Bring creative concepts to advance current content
- Take high quality images of products
The Candidate will have:
- Solid videography and photography skills
- Understanding of where content fits within the digital space
- Ability to work in a team environment
- An existing portfolio
What We Offer:
We offer excellent hands on product training and the opportunity to work independently within an international company. In this role you will become an integral and valuable team member with great scope to shape the future of Marcrist within one of the most exciting markets in the UK with massive growth potential.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All vacancies are dealt with internally and strictly no agencies required.
Share This Page: