Work With Us
Full Time Position, Permanent - Doncaster, UK
Marcrist International is an award winning, family run, B2B company with headquarters in Doncaster and subsidiary companies in Germany, Switzerland and Asia. Since our formation in 1979, we have single-mindedly followed one ambition:
To be the Innovators and technology leaders in diamond tools: Cutting, Grinding and Drilling.
Operating worldwide, we are beginning a large expansion process due to the growth, changing market needs and success of Marcrist International Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Daily posting of all accounts and finance matters.
- Credit Control.
- VAT, PAYE, PSA, HMRC dispensation, etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll
- Producing and presenting monthly management and financial accounting.
- Producing monthly forecasting, budgeting, and margin analysis alongside process developments.
- Producing monthly reports and presenting to the board on cash, stock, production, turnover, and standard product costing.
- Responsible for HR procedures.
- Managing R&D Tax Credit claims.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification.
- Previous strong experiences within the finance function.
- Keen to develop your career towards Financial Manger.
- Strong organisation, communications, and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Company service awards
- Personal development support
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
What We Offer:
- An environment where your contribution is recognised and matters.
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress.
- Technically, internationally recognised world-leading products and services.
- The financial strength and infrastructure to make the plans come true.
- An ambitious but friendly working environment and team.
- Dynamic company and personal development that will keep us ahead of the competition.
- A market with enormous growth potential.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org