Work With Us
(South) Business Development Manager Construction Products
Full Time Position, Permanent - UK, See Job Description for Location
Marcrist International is an award winning, family run, B2B company with headquarters in Doncaster and subsidiary companies in Germany, Switzerland and Asia. Since our formation in 1979, we have single-mindedly followed one ambition:
To be the Innovators and technology leaders in diamond tools: Cutting, Grinding and Drilling.
Operating worldwide, we are beginning a large expansion process due to the growth, changing market needs and success of Marcrist International Ltd.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivating, hardworking, service driven individual to become a Business Development Manager to join our sales team. If you are looking for a sales opportunity with a forward thinking company with cutting edge technology products then look no further.
The Business Development Manager Job:
- Manage a geographical area.
- Identify new opportunities and develop new business via product performance support.
- Offer onsite product solutions and support.
What We Offer the Business Development Manager:
- Competitive salary with above-average performance bonuses.
- Extraordinary fringe benefits include private health insurance, life assurance, private pension, and service awards.
- Company vehicle with a fuel card.
- Mobile and laptop (reporting and development).
- World-leading quality products.
- A proven 43 years track record of success.
- An international successful family company with outstanding strength and financial stability.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Full UK driver's license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion to learn and challenge yourself.
- Flexibility to travel within the area as this is an external role.
- Computer literate.
- Construction industry knowledge preferred.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Company service awards
- Personal development support
- Monday to Friday
- Construction industry: 5 years (preferred)
What We Offer:
- An environment where your contribution is recognised and matters.
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress.
- Technically, internationally recognised world-leading products and services.
- The financial strength and infrastructure to make the plans come true.
- An ambitious but friendly working environment and team.
- Dynamic company and personal development that will keep us ahead of the competition.
- A market with enormous growth potential.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org