Work With Us
Product Support Specialist
Full Time Position, Permanent - Doncaster, UK
Marcrist International is an award winning, family run, B2B company with headquarters in Doncaster and subsidiary companies in Germany, Switzerland and Asia. Since our formation in 1979, we have single-mindedly followed one ambition:
To be the Innovators and technology leaders in diamond tools: Cutting, Grinding and Drilling.
Operating worldwide, we are beginning a large expansion process due to the growth, changing market needs and success of Marcrist International Ltd.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a Product Support Specialist and to take their first step into sales.
The Job of Product Support Specialist:
- You look after a territory (North, Midlands, or South) of existing Marcrist distributors.
- You (after extensive training) offer technical product advice, training, and support.
- Identify new opportunities for sales and growth.
- Ensure that our dealers remain satisfied and continue growing.
- Report on competitors' activities.
- Assist with exhibitions and sales events.
What We Offer the Product Support Specialist:
- Excellent salary with exceptional additional performance bonuses.
- Extraordinary fringe benefits include private health insurance, life assurance, private pension, and service awards.
- Company van with a fuel card.
- Great team and working environment.
- Ongoing training.
- World-leading quality products.
- A proven 43 years track record of success.
- An international successful family company with outstanding strength and financial stability.
- You want to be a success.
- You want to earn money.
- You want to become the best and are prepared to work for it.
- You enjoy face-to-face customer contact and like giving service and advice.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have passion and like to challenge yourself.
- You are willing and able to travel within your area.
- You have a full UK driving licence.
- You are computer literate.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Company service awards
- Personal development support
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence (required)
What We Offer:
- An environment where your contribution is recognised and matters.
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress.
- Technically, internationally recognised world-leading products and services.
- The financial strength and infrastructure to make the plans come true.
- An ambitious but friendly working environment and team.
- Dynamic company and personal development that will keep us ahead of the competition.
- A market with enormous growth potential.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com