Work With Us
Part Time Position, Permanent - Doncaster, UK
Marcrist International is an award winning, family run, B2B company with headquarters in Doncaster and subsidiary companies in Germany, Switzerland and Asia. Since our formation in 1979, we have single-mindedly followed one ambition:
To be the Innovators and technology leaders in diamond tools: Cutting, Grinding and Drilling.
Operating worldwide, we are beginning a large expansion process due to the growth, changing market needs and success of Marcrist International Ltd.
We have more than one position available.
Brief Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive will include:
- Flexible part-time hours
- Outbound calls to existing customers
- Outbound calls to potential customers
- Receiving inbound calls
- Sales order processing
- Database cleansing
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in working within a team and liaising with a variety of people
- Proven track record
- Have attention to detail
- Knowledge of the construction industry and related products (preferred)
Flexible part-time hours
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Company service awards
- Personal development support
- Tele Sales: 3 years (preferred)
What We Offer:
A highly ambitious but down-to-earth working environment without any limitations; massive market potential; world-leading products and a great team spirit.
- An environment where your contribution is recognised and matters.
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress.
- Technically, internationally recognised world-leading products and services.
- The financial strength and infrastructure to make the plans come true.
- An ambitious but friendly working environment and team.
- Dynamic company and personal development that will keep us ahead of the competition.
- A market with enormous growth potential.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see what difference you can make to put Britain back on the International map.