Work With Us
Full Time Position, Permanent - Doncaster, UK
Marcrist International is an award winning, family run, B2B company with headquarters in Doncaster and subsidiary companies in Germany, Switzerland and Asia. Since our formation in 1979, we have single-mindedly followed one ambition:
To be the Innovators and technology leaders in diamond tools: Cutting, Grinding and Drilling.
Operating worldwide, we are beginning a large expansion process due to the growth, changing market needs and success of Marcrist International Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Managing the day-to-day running of the warehouse.
- Ensuring that the warehouse as a whole runs as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Co-ordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems.
- To ensure that the Warehouse and its Housekeeping are maintained to a high standard.
- To ensure all processes are followed and adhered to in regards to health and safety regulations.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output.
- Effectively cover the role of Warehouse & Distribution Manager in their absence.
- Previous experience of working as a Warehouse Supervisor or equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Company service awards
- Personal development support
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
What We Offer:
- An environment where your contribution is recognised and matters.
- An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress.
- Technically, internationally recognised world-leading products and services.
- The financial strength and infrastructure to make the plans come true.
- An ambitious but friendly working environment and team.
- Dynamic company and personal development that will keep us ahead of the competition.
- A market with enormous growth potential.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com